OMNI Healthcare is now offering Runways – a new chronic care management program. Runways provide a customized set of activities to keep you as healthy as possible. The program is designed for eligible patients with multiple ongoing chronic conditions.
If you decide to join Runways, a care navigator will be assigned to work with you specifically. Your care navigator will call you every month to check in, see how you’re doing, and provide help if you need it. They will also help you create a personalized care plan with goals for your specific conditions.
If you’re eligible, we encourage you to join the program. We want to help you overcome both clinical and non-clinical barriers to care so that, over the long term, managing your chronic medical conditions is easier at home.
What to expect from Runways
Studies show that virtual care management reduces total costs of care for people suffering from chronic diseases, while improving their overall health. Our program is virtual because we reach out to you over the phone. Here is what you can expect:
- A care navigator will be assigned to work with you specifically
- At least once a month, your care navigator will call to see how you are doing. You will discuss the care plan and talk about progress toward your goals. Between check-ins, you can call your care navigator anytime
- Before your first call, your care navigator will review all the information our office maintains for you, including your conditions, medication, office visits, and test results.
- In your first call, you can your care navigator will create a personalized care plan with goals for your specific conditions
- Runways is based on a program designed by Medicare specifically for people like you who have more than one chronic condition. Like office visits and other services, there may be a cost share associated. Depending on your insurance coverage, you might be required to cover a small co-pay for the service. Your cost share may also be different earlier in the year if you’ve not yet met your deductible or if you have supplemental or secondary insurance
How your care navigator can help
This program is designed to give you better access to a wide range of services related to your health. We can:
|Arrange office visitsSchedule tests or lab workResearch problems with prescriptions (lost, incorrect, not filled)Encourage you to take your medication as prescribed||Design personalized diet and exercise plans Offer techniques for addressing depression and anxiety Assist with transportation, housing, or food requirementsProvide a friendly and encouraging voice to look forward to every month|